Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ages since i last blogged..my elbow's getting better (a lot better, in fact)...at least I get to do what I do normally (with a few exceptions, of course)

Anyway, feel the urge to blog cos August is coming..This will be an exciting month for me with lots of stuffs coming up..

Firstly, August marks the end of my 3 years service with ST because its time I move on and join the society as a full time worker..so this is probably the last time I am blogging from SPH..cos its my last day at work..oh well, nothing is forever. But I am so glad that I had a enjoyable 3 years here with my department..and they are really the ones who taught me many stuffs that I never learn elsewhere..

Secondly, will be off to Bangkok + Hua Hin on Fri (again) to make full use of the extra ticket that was not used after playing Jane in Chiangmai. I can't wait to be there..The shopping, the food and the beach and most importantly, some time to be alone with him..:)

Will try to post photos (yes, I will try..) but blogger's system of posting photos just ain't that convenient compared to facebook...maybe will try to put a link here to my albums in facebook.

Thirdly, I'll be starting work soon, on 11 Aug. Thats when the rest in NUS starts school too. Wish I was still there. Somehow studying started to seem more appealing. However, I do look forward to work as well cos its like entering another phase of my life. :)

Fourthly, It will be a period of meeting up with lots of people. There will be shimei's bdae where I'll get to see lots of old TXYs and there's also a dinner + AQH gathering for Yiquan and the usual game before he goes back to Beijing. There will also be another steamboat gathering with the TXYs that I havent seen for ages. :) Cool!

Lastly, there is a exciting project coming up in late August. Details will only be revealed in Sep after the event. :D :D Can't wait.


pen my thoughts on 11:44 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker