I am back after a long time. Still surviving..yeah. I kinda spent the majority of hols watching dramas..managed to watch 3 different dramas. Think this is considered quite little for those hardcore drama fans.
Well, its finally the last semester. I should start worrying about who's gonna be my next employer mans. But I just realised that its damn difficult to find a job these days. Not difficult as in no jobs, but not the ones I'm looking for. Also, some of the job description sound rather scary cos it seems that you need to know a lot of things..arghs..I kinda sent out a couple of applications last week but have yet to hear from them. I guess my chances are not really high...Anyway, trying to send out more this week since I am not that busy with school work yet..will see how it goes la..
Oh, I think CORS is pretty screwed up this sem..It seems that a lot of people did not managed to get their modules..well, at least for those around me...well, I guess I am quite lucky to get most of my modules except forensic science..Quite pissed..cos its my last sem and I am finally able to take it cos I have no clashes in timetable..but this time round, I have insufficient pts..sians..
My confirmed modules this sem are:
IT1004: Introduction to E-Commerce (Bidding for Tutorial 6) GE3226: Tourism Development (Bidding for DE4) GE3239: Environmental Sustainability (Bidding for Do4, cos Shanny can only take this slot!!) SC2211: Medical Sociology (Bidding for DE3) SC2217: Sociology of Tourism (Bidding for D04/DE4)
anyone doing these mods, feel free to join me cos tutorials with friends are quite sians..hahah..especially if the lecturer is sian....
P.S. Rachel, hope you get your mods!! :) if not, I'll be super bored!! argh!!