Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 21, 2007

its almost 3 weeks since hols started. more than half of my last hols are gone.

oh well, I've spent this hols doing some useful stuffs, like trainings, working (if not, I'll eat grass when sem starts) and attending some useful courses to prepare myself for the working world. And of course, I've spent a lot of my money, especially on food. Cos there's no hall food (at all) during the hols.. :(

think my life these days are getting so unhealthy..I don't seem to exercise much other than trainings..but then again, volleyball training don't burn too much fat cos you hardly see the players run around much. think the speed is more impt when it comes to this sport. sighs..I really really wanna go run or get my butt down for some serious cardiovascular stuffs at least 2 times a week...

Festive seasons are around the corner and everyone is in the xmas and new year mood..not so much for me..cos I don't really celebrate it...anyways, its been sometime since I last had some new year resolution...cos they usually don't work, this year, I'm gonna trust myself and try make them work..:D

For 2008:
1. TRY to engage in cardio exericeses at 2 (tho 3 would be better) times a week.
2. Find myself a good job, hopefully something that I enjoy / will enjoy doing
3. Save some money next sem for grad trip (be it to Bangkok, if i go for YEP or Taiwan)
4. Graduate with a decent CAP. Hoping for a 3.2. So that an extra word of "Merit" would appear on my Cert
5. Pick a new language (Korean) so that it adds value to my resume
6. Pick up a new sport (Tennis), need some "CCAs" if not, life quite boring.
7. Take up singing classes at Ocean butterflies to improve my singing technique..

But right now, I will enjoy the rest of my hols!! :)


pen my thoughts on 10:07 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker