Just realised that this little blog of mine is close to dead...I've been so busy recently that I don't even have time to read other people's blog..perhaps, I'll have more time now. however, think I need to start studying hard soon..and maybe a part time hostelite..will still participate cos last chance liao...
Anyway, finally handover-ed on thurs. I used to complain how busy and stuffs. But now I am missing it. Seriously. Being in the JCRC has never been in my plans. Thanks to zhihao and mingfeng for encouraging me to run for it. Thanks to waterboi who drag me to brendon's room in the middle of the night..if not for them, I guess I will just be another fathom who probably won't be in KR by now. If not also for them, I wouldn't have had such a wonderful experience with the 27ths.
For the past year, I find that I've really grown and matured..Learning how to manage people, things etc better and more importantly, handle that foul temper of mine....
well, the 27th JCRC will always be something close to my heart. And most importantly, its been great because you were there with me...
Thanks for being there for all my ups and downs for the past one year. Thanks for sharing all my happy and sad times. There were times when things didn't go so well, thanks for putting up with my temper. Thanks for always giving in when we had disagreements. Thanks for all the things you've done for me....and I really appreciate them..