Its been a while since I last typed an entry. Its been too little time for too many things to be done. Well, at least it will be better soon especially when I step down from hall..
Anyway, just wanna say that I had a great weekend with the my dearest TXYs. There's a 25th anniversary on Saturday. I am finally stepping down from zhongyang after 3 years. Well, it been a wonderful 3 years, i guess. I had the opportunity to learn from many people and yup, I really enjoy working with everyone.
Then on sunday, there was a last zhongyang outing and a farewell for yuneng cos he's going for exchange..we went to thaiexpress and Kbox...It just felt the good old days..Seems that we have had that much of fun for a long time...
Just wanna say thanks for all fun and laughter that you guys brought to me for the past 3 years...=)