">anyone taking the same modules as I am, please let me know..so far, I'll be doing my natural resources and carto with rach..and lab for climate with yanjie..anyone who wants to join us..just drop me a msg..:)
talking about school, it just seemed that the past 2 mths plus had slipped through quietly..school is starting a month's time and FWOC, 3 weeks' time..man..can't wait for FWOC to start..and Senior's camp, or SWOC, will be on this weekend.
Feels kinda fast...I'm going into my 3rd year already..it seems like yesterday when I first set my foot on NUS grounds..and in less than a year, I'll be part of the NUS 2008 graduating batch...I'm so glad that many of my batch are graduating together..but I will sure miss the times in hall..
I was at NUS homecoming and official opening ceremony of BTC campus with brendon, surath and dear. We represented our hall as JCRC members and met some of the alumni who were there. Things just felt so different. I can imagine myself being an ailen when I come back to hall a few years after I graduate.
Also, in a few months time, I would have complete my term of office as a welfare secretary and my batch of JCRC members are gonna be moving on to other stuffs. Some will go for NOC, SEP and stuffs and some will graduate next year with me..I guess even tho I complain about work all the time..being part of the 27th has made my hall life complete..it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't made the choice to run for my position. Felt I've learnt a lot from my peers, esp brendon and kheng guan...
| adopt your own virtual pet! |