Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 02, 2007

I've been quite busy with work and hall recently..but I guess that's a good thing..cos at least I'm not lazying around..days can get really long when laze around and do nothing while waiting for time to pass..

work's been a little busier these days without our only full-timer who left 2 weeks ago..part-timers are working slightly more days compared to the past and I foresee this might continue when school starts..:( but I'm still gonna stick to 1 day a week schedule because its gonna be my final year and I feel that it is important for me enjoy being a student than to work...well, I believe that there's plenty of chance for me work in the near future..:)

I'm pretty excited about FWOC and I guess its really gonna be interesting this year..because its probably my first and last time at it with full attendance cos I've decided not to work during the week of FWOC...

Well, I'll prob have less time to update for the next 2 weeks or so cos I'll be busy..but anyway, I shall try to load some pics on here..:)


pen my thoughts on 10:40 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker