Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 28, 2007

As usual, I'm at work now. Nothing much to do since its a monday.

Havent' been blogging much recently because I'm too busy with entertaining myself..hurhur..

WHY ended last week. Everything's pretty smooth except for some hiccups along the way. Oh well, perhaps its pretty much expected. But I'm glad we ended on a happy note. :) Guess I am a bit sians of WHY since this is the 3rd time I'm doing it. Programme is more or less fixed every year cos there isn't really too much things you can do within downtown east. Hopefully, next year's prog can be more interesting after the new building is ready.. :)

*I hope tht zhiwei will forget about what I promised him this year..* hurhur

Results were out on saturday. Sians. As expected, the stupid-shirlena-huang-gender module has pulled my pathetic CAP down. I thought I had a chance to getting a B- since I felt that the exam was okay but it still turned out to be a C+. Sians.

The worst was terrestrial coast. I didn't expect to do that badly for it. Hmm...maybe I shoud consider if I still want to go ahead with eco systems next sem because its another module by Wang Yi Chen..

I'm still waiting to chiong for all the climate modules next sem and sem 2, and hope that it will pull up my CAP because I always SEEM to do better for climate related stuffs since I was in JC..(but that was in JC..no idea for uni tho..)

And hopefully, my CAP doesn't fall any further becuase I want to grad with a decent CAP. At the end of the day, I know it doesn't matter to my employer becuase they probably wouldn't know what it means. BUT its for my own "shuang-ness"..hahah...

I'll be busy with CAMP BLUE BLOOD in early june and oh, my music dreamer performance will be on 25th JUNE...7.30pm to 10.15pm..(we're getting the full slot!! yay!!)
will try to update more tho and well, some pics to be up these 2 days..:D

rach, maybe you should start a blog. Quite interested in what u guys are doing there. and yay! thanks for my pressieSS!!

oh..and SONGYU's back from US!! yeah!!! suppers + movies + outings to do stupid things..!! yay!!


pen my thoughts on 6:08 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker