Goodness, feels that my blog is almost as good as dead..just realised that my last entry was close to a month ago..its probably one of the longest time that my blog has ever been stagnant...
but then again, i would have updated this bloggie if i had the time to do so...*sighs*
There is just too much / so much work waiting to be done...readings, projects, lab reports, tutorials, hall stuffs blah blah blah...dun really wanna list them down cos there isn't anything too interesting about them. if i had the choice, i would want a day with 48 hours..
anyway, I owe this blog quite a few photos from various events...but don't think I can put up all...so I'm just gonna put up one or two...these are the events that has kept me busy since early febbie..haha
Night cycling (last friday)
blk photo at labrador park.
another one at labrador park..
sun rising at ECP
dear and me and east coast beach
my first ever night cycling..pretty fun i guess cos I thought that I wouldnt make it cos I've never been too interested in cycling long distances after my very bad experience when I was doing some 16km adventure cycle in Thailand many years back..but oh well, that was a different case..hmm..cannot compare la
we had a couple of stops for supper and water break...eg. glutton's bay, labrador park, kopitiam opposite SMU and cosy bay near indoor stadium...pretty well-planned and scheduled..so we had a fair share of breaks so that everyone doesnt get tired out..
Chingay 2007
Its finally over. This is one big event for KR...everyone is busy with cos its a national level thingy..and well, we'll all proud to be part of it...even tho it kinda meant more work...at the end of the day..I guess most of us are pretty happy about it..I have no pics on KRONOS but I bet there are a lot of them on the KR portal..but I'm just lazy to d/l and post it..interested parties, pls visit the Kr website..haha
Dinner at new york new york.
the plate is hugE!!
ok..I know this sounds out of place compared to the previous 2 events...but I have pics of this place that me and dear went to...its located at city link mall, next to hmv..I've always wanted to go that place cos it looks kinda cute from the outside..well, the food's not too bad..but guess what? they give free candy floss to customers who are waiting for their food!! haha..that's how cute..
anyway, we order seafood platter and its like pretty huge!! a bit expensive..but they have lots of stuffs on it..so I guess its still ok la..
Chinese New Year
aiya..no need to elaborate much la...everyday go collect angbao, where got time to update blog? I didn't even do my readings that I brought home..hurhur
Valentine's day
vday prezzies!!!!
hehe..it was a sweet and memorable one for me...think dear put lots of effort for my present...I really love it!! Well, it is quite standard for us..we went suntec for dinner and walk around a bit before going back hall..couldnt do much since we had classes that day and the day after valentines..:)
hall production 2007
dear and me at hall production
another big event for hall..its an annual hall event.. usually it involves the most amount of kent ridgeans...but this year, chingay was even bigger...hahaa..but it was good..and i kinda like it..:)
haha..think thats all I wanna say..will try to update more often..but its gonna be another busy 2 months cos of exams and yup, I got 2 more projects due...argh...sians..