just woke up from a nice afternoon nap (that was from 2 to 8pm..*slurps*) and realised that I haven't blogged for a long time.
man. it doesn't seem like a long time when i compared the dates, but somehow or rather, it feels kinda long. each time i sit in front of my lappie, i have 34289438989685863 things to do and after i'm done with them, more work comes in so, no time to blog.
sians.
hall has been pretty busy since the start of the sem. there's IHG, hall prod, and blah blah..u know? haha..I bet u all dun know. anyway, its not important. Luckily, all these are coming to an end..yay!! but then it will be the start of another nightmare cos the sem or rather the academic yr is coming to an end...so i need to start keying cca points for my comm pple as well as other comm pple. argh! and I think the late meetings are gonna start really soon so I'm so gonna burn my nights again. oh and guess what? my project deadlines are gonna be around the same time too!!
*faints*
looks like its not gonna be an easy sem ahead..hurhur. i'll log in once a while to blog to make sure i'm still alive. still owe this blog photos that I should have posted long long time ago. well, but that can wait. wait till i have the time to do.
I'm having a sudden craving for swesens's frosted choc malt..argh..hehe..shall try to go down to swensens somewhere later the week to reward myself!!
haha..alrights got to ciao..time to do some work before i head for my bed again...hehe..