Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 09, 2007

As much as I wanna sit down and do more proper studying, I can't.

I just feel the need to blog. Seems that many people are online on my msn list, but most of them are just not in front of their comp. ok, even I am guilty of that sometimes (fine, most of the times). It is when you really feel the need to talk to someone, you will realise that everyone is not around.

MSN has become one of those "pesudo" thing around. Sometimes, everything can become very fake. Emoticons, exclamation marks, nick names and even online status. (ok, I am kinda guilty about this too.)

anyway, I just feel the sudden "quietness" cos everyone is not around. Can't really take it when my noisest neighour is not around!!

Today is the first day of hall production, so most of my blk pple are there. well, I'm going tmr with the rest of the JCRC.

argh.

And for those who are around, everyone is just doing something else. sians. its a friday night. get a life people!!

My mind was already roaming in the streets of orchard and chinatown (cos nearing Cny) when I was reading T.C Chang's paper. Well, he is probably the most interesting writer that could possibly get my attention when I have to spend my friday night doing readings..but sad to say, he failed to do so. but its not his fault la..

sighs, projects, term papers due. more and more assignments coming in my way.

Argh!

I need a break!


pen my thoughts on 11:07 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker