well, i swear it's not because I am lazy..but I am just too busy!! IHG has been taking up most of my time, lessons in the day..plus attending meetings here and there...and its the pinkandblue season of my block!! argh!!
anyway, life hasn't been too interesting, except for what has been mentioned above..and yup, I hardly have time to go gai gai also..I only went to sheng shiong once since school started to top up my food supplies..*sulks*
BUt but.....
dear dear brought me to zoo on thursday!!! hehe..ok..stop laughing..going to the zoo is not funny...its exciting la..its been a long time since I went there....The trip was supposed to be my christmas present la..but somehow...we only managed to go on thursday..
Anyway, my main purpose there is to see the polar bears, Inuka and Sheba..They're gonna disappear from the singapore zoo soon cos the zoo has decided to make it a southeast asia zoo or something...so after the mother bear pass away, they will be transferring the baby bear to some other zoo in the temperate climate..
well, will post photos of the trip soon..cos they are in my lappie now..
anyway, if u are wondering what is the pinknblue that I mentioned earlier...it is basically a game we play in our block, which guys play pranks on girls and vice versa..usually it can last between 3 days to 1 week..depending on how long the block wants to play it..
Some people may think that its a waste of time and money..but I think its something important and fun, as long as certain rules are put in place..this year's one has been fun so far...guess most pple had fun getting it while others had fun cleaning it up..
I bet the guys put in loads of effort this year ...think they sacrifice many hours of sleep every night to come up with something...from handball glue to durians to snails and butter on the toilet seats (??!!)..and even shifting people's furniture out of their room....I think they deserve a clap....BUT guys are still evil!!!
oh..and rayner came up with this series of videos..and he's probably one of the most hardworking guys..went to steal junmin'spinky, come up with clues to make her find it..and shot a video along the way..hurhur..(and did I mention that rayner is 3rd year student)?? haha..very free hor? tell ur lecturer then you know....
if you guys are interested, these are his great works..(more to come tho)...
Pink-napped episode 1
Pink-napped episode 2
Pink-napped episode 3
and the last video...was what happened to wanlin..*sigh*..most of us kenna and got our share of it too....