PAB is gonna be tonight..finally..I can finally stop doing powerpoint slides...Can't remember when was the last time I did so many powerpoint slides.
Anyway, SKG..don't worry. I am not really that stressed..I just wanted to whine...hahas..
Well, I'm so glad that I'm 1/4 done victor savage's term paper!!! 3/4 more to go..I really cannot be bother about it already..I have a strong feeling that I am probably gonna get C or D for his module..
But I don't wish to waste my energy on his module..I rather spend more time on other modules...
Term break is officially over..and it will be another few weeks of chionging and project deadlines..I fig out that I have to start managing my time well...
readings are lagging..not because I don't wanna read them..but this sem's readings are just too overwhelming...and half the time, their english is like erm...very chim..need to check dictionary every few lines..Why can't people just use simple english?? Sometimes, I'm just get super sian from reading it..
Also, I haven't been doing a lot of things..like going to KTV, meeting up with esther and gang and most importantly, going to muchuan...its been ages since I last went there..I miss monday's group...and everything there..I hoping that I can go down next monday...
Anyway, I guess its been a hectic week for me even though its term break..(I'm glad its term break...can't imagine myself juggling it during term time)...but I just wanna say thanks for being there... I really appreciate your presence....")