My room smells of haze...cos I open my door and windows..oh my god...think I'll suffocate tonight.
The haze problem is getting from bad to worse and feels like the world is gonna end so soon..lots of weird stuffs happening to the world recently.
anyway, today was bad day..
my mommy pang seh me...I am supposed to go eat dim sum with her but then she called me early in the morning to tell me that she wants to go shopping with my auntie...haiz..
I'm kinda sad cos I was looking forward to it!! miss the egg tart from that restaurant!! argh!
In the end, I woke really late at 1.30pm and decided to force myself eat lunch. But I didn't even managed to finish what I've ordered. Haven't been eating well lately. :( grr..
Went down dinner with the blk just now..but as usual, didn't managed to eat much also..sighs..