Yesterday was safety comm's dinner....well..its the first and last comm dinner....I really enjoyed myself with all of them...kinda wished that all comms would be like that...like go out for dinner together, shop around and then do stupid things at merlion park...
Anyway, feels that I'm still somehow closer to the safety people...tho we seldom do duties together...
sometimes, i just feel that people only tend to start to cherish things when u know you are gonna lose it...like when u know that you have friends going overseas, you will purposely spend more time with them....but is it because we really want to spend time with them or is it because we know that we probably gonna see each other lesser??
Anyway, yesterday was also a mini farewell thing for jingpeng..he's going for SEP..erm..well, he left just now...so yup..we'll only get to see him in Jan 07...have a good hols man!! :)
Well, basically..we just ATE and ATE and ATE yesterday.....
Us at Cafe Cartel....forgot to take pics when we were eating.!! argh!!
Me and mingjun at Ben n Jerry...the rest were queueing for the ice cream..hehe..
muifong being a glutton while me and liwei trying to pose for the pic..haha
Well, after ice cream, we went to esplanade...and tried to make ourselves look funny at the merlion park...we took pics under the merlion with an umbrellla (when its not raining!!)..
I'm not posting those pics..cos its only for those who were present yesterday!! haha...anyway, we really look super funny...I dont want anyone to blackmail me with those pics!! haha..
Anyways, I'm just super tired from walking today..all thanks to Dr. Savage!! His field trip feels more like a walkaton (is that how u spell it)...we walked from 8.30am to 4pm... I'm so physically drained from walking...legs are breaking soon...