Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Think my blog is almost dead...

I've been trying to find time to blog but time just doesn't allow me to do so...

School started for a a month plus and I'm already feeling the lag..it didn't exactly happened to me in the past 2 sems because I always forced myself to catch with my work. I guess there is just too much going on this sem..man..

anyway, lots of hall stuffs taking place recently..rally for JCRCs these few weeks, IBG (which started a month ago and it still hasn't ended!!), D&D etc...Every single day seems to be packed with activities that hardly leaves me time for myself...very sad yeah?? bUt its life..

Fell sick like twice after coming back hall...OMG!! Germs are spreading like no one's business...:( But then again, I haven't been sleeping the "normal" hours and not getting the rest i need.. sighz..

Played vollyball IBG last saturday...one of the best games that I've played..not in terms of score but the "feel"...felt really happy after the whole thing..enjoyed the game as much I enjoyed playing vollyball with brian and some other guys...no pressure :)

Listening to Tanya's "I'll remember you" now and makes me think of the besties who are in US and Beijing Now...I miss them loads!! Havent seen them around on MSN too cos of the time lag and lack of internet connection.

Here's the photos that I've promised of Yiquan and the super, ultimate cute chipmunk that me and yao yao gave him at the airport...*hope that chipmunk comes back in 1 piece..* hahah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chengyao, me and yiquan


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yiquan attempting to act cute with the chipmunk


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
something that reflects him..

And there's also songyu..in US...hopefully he's studying well...I'm just worried that he'll be doing crazy things there....erm..like trying to milk a cow cos wisconsin has more cows than humans...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1 day before he flew off...we went for dim sum at chinatown at 8am..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at the airport before he checked in....

missing the days that we used to hang out for suppers, muchuan, movies and blah blah..looking forward to the next hols!! I want them back in SG!!!


pen my thoughts on 10:16 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker