man...yesterday was probably the most nervous day of my life....
but I guess it wasn't that bad afterall....
it was my JCRC rally speech...
I'm glad that I have one million and one supporters from my blk..:) thank you A-blkers!!
Anyway..
I'm sSSSSSSSOOOO GLAD that I'm done with my 2 two tests!!! Man, they are so irritating!!
YAY!!! Tmr's gonna be my LAST DAY of school before term break!! hehe..yay!!
anyway, there's angel-mortal dinner..hehe..finally~! I dun have to write letters every now and then..
and JCRC handover on Friday...hmm..my responsibility starts on Friday after the handover...
well, initially, I didn't want to run because I'm afraid of committments..seriously..but after much thought..I guess its really my last chance to do stuffs for hall becuase my CAP sucks to the core and I don't think I can ever make it for honours la. so well...
Actually I'm looking forward to be part of it cos ...... hehe.....
alrights gtg bathe and do my readings for tmr's tutorial..haven't been doing work since I came back from my test at 8pm.....