Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 26, 2006

back at home..but for 1 night only...My mama misses me...haha..

but its good cos I can enjoy my aircon after 1 week plus without it.

anyway, had floorball with the JCRC today..heh..It was fun..I din know it can be so fun..I tried hockey in secondary school many years back and felt that I wasn't born to be able to dribble balls on the floor...so I kinda avoided it till today..

Had pizza dinner with them after that...seems that the workout didn't turn out to be too useful..on one hand trying to lose weight and on the other trying to feed my self with unhealthy food...argh..

well, need to recharge myself this term break and try to finish up the undone work..I will certainly have a lot more to do when the term starts again, especially during comms interview and so on..

Was just thinking about stuffs on the journey back home just now and realised that sometimes things in life seem so near yet so far....as much as u want to achieve something..but other factors just prevents you from doing so...

I think I'm feeling lost...and I think I need a direction...


pen my thoughts on 1:28 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker