Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm getting irritated with my comp now..

its connecting and disconnecting on it own to the internet and my msn keeps getting sign out on its own..argh!! Think I'm gonna bring my comp to the computer center later..

anyway, think I owe my blog a lot of entries man..

but I am not gonna post everything today...just a short of summary..becuase I am too bothered with whats happening to my comp..

Qiang Mai FInals

thanks to everyone who came down...and its wasn't that good on my side..but ur support was marvellous...I really appreciate all that you guys have done..it isn;t easy to continue screaming for such long period of time...and thanks for the flowers, fengling, yan zhuang, bingrong and yaoxian...they were lovely!!

Yuneng had seriously done a great job!! Its not really easy to put together such a big project..well, at least its considered big in the TXYs....

National Day

No, I'm not gonna talk about how patriotic I am or blah blah...neither am I gonna say how good was the national day parade cos I din even catch a glimpse of it...

Well, I spent my national day...in a very different manner compared to past few years...I was working..yes..on national day night...when everyone is watching the parade and I was in the Straits Times newsroom in SPH...a totally different experience..

I had to work till 2am that morning because the reporters and photographers from the parade only came back around 8 plus or 9pm..and it was a mad rush after they finished writing the articles..pretty stressful..but quite exciting...haha

One of my bestest friends left

Didn't talk too much with him on the day he left..but took some pictures at the airport...
anyway, I'm missing him already...well, was eating breakfast with him the day before he flew to US and it was pretty funny cos both of us were like half dead during our 8am tim sum buffet at Chinatown's yum cha....
will see him back in sg in may 2007...

Shirmaine's bdae

was pretty cool..held on a roof top at Bugis icon...it was quite comfortable...like the ambience there..but very limited in the amount of things you can do..

alrights, for more stuffs, can check out her blog..

Sungei Buloh / Hay Dairies Farm Visit

hehe..went sungei buloh on sunday with guohui, yiwei, xuehui, bingrong, lujing and this other guy...can;t rem his name..he's xuehui's friend...

the trip was fun...walk around and saw a lot of interesting animals..erm...but most like mudskipper and crabs...saw a crocodile when we were there right in the morning because it was low tide!!..but it kinda disappeared after the water levels got higher.....saw some weird creatures also..but dont what they are..

We ended the whole trip at 11 plus and we decided to go a farm..since we are just around the area....so we visited the goat farm, the hay dairies farm...pretty fun to be there..saw a lot of different goats....got those baby ones..so cute! and I tried goat's milk for the first time in life....but apparently, I think cow's milk taste better..

Formal DInner 06/07

Yesterday was KR's formal dinner..this formal dinner marks the grand finale to FWOC which took place in the past 2 weeks...The food was superb yesterday...anyway, we don;t usually get that kind of food in KR...hehe

Initially, I didnt have a date cos I wasn;t around much for FWOC and most of the juniors didn't really know I am except my blk juniors..but then again, they are not supposed to date their seniors from own blk..so yup... and I din wana go down..but melissa and xiaohui managed to convinced me..and so I went down...

haha..mel got me a date!! this junior who didnt do anything to get a date....think its a blessing in disguise..he's quite a nice guy...we talked a lot during the dinner.. :)

alrights, that's what that has been happening for the past few weeks..nothing too exciting...and I'm too lazy to post all the pictures...hah..


pen my thoughts on 12:11 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker