dear bloggie, sorry for neglecting u for the past 2 months or so cos I really have nothing exciting nor inspirational in mind for updates.
sigh..dear bloggie..will u understand my situtation?? I just had a haircut..think the person cheated me!!! cut till my hair so short..its above shoulders now eh..how..but luckily I went to dye my hair...and its kinda looks better...but still, I think I look like a mushroom!!!
how??
How am I gonna face the SPH pple...the KR pple?? argh! wanna kill myself!! die le...think zhihao and mingfeng will laugh till they drop when they see me on sat...:(
SIGHZ..................
Alrights, hair matters aside, I'm so glad that school term is starting soon, which means I'll be starting to get really busy soon! Time really flies man..when school start in this new academic year, I'm gonna be a senior already!!
Boo! I'm getting old!
Anyway, just a quick update of what has been going on in my life..
I've been working. (now, I think SPH is super far from my house) I've been sleeping a lot..(and I mean a lot) I've not been meeting pple that I want!! (trying to make appts with them for meals before aug!!) I've not been exercising (but I think never put on weight la..).. I've been shopping!!! and most importantly...I've been singing a lot..(yeaH..something I'm very proud of)
Anyway, my performance pics are not in yet cos leo took a very blur shot of us on stage. I'm trying to get it from yiquan (whom I believe took a pic of us too) and then will try post it!! hehe... But it is one of my best nights ever..once again..a million and one thanks to those who made it possible!
Well, back to the topic on school starting..I'll helping out with quite a few prgs..including those from hall, NVAC and my new friend, NUS GEOG SOC...they finally added me after ......years...ok..think they forgot about me..but I'm helping kuan zhong for matric fair..nothing big..just hanging around with the geog majors...:)
ha..will update my schedule soon!!
but before that...I need to settle my hair first...sigh...