We had our annual sports day yesterday at pasir ris park..its an event with the TXYs (the sph correspondents)..
I really enjoyed myself a lot...well..its been a long time since I had "SPORTS DAY"..its a pri/sec school thing...but yesterday's one was really really fun...I had fun playing in mud and getting myself muddy and and brown....feels like a village kid..:)
We also had "qiang mai" on fri...its a singing comp organised by the TXYs....I didn't get into finals for solo but got in for duet..I was pretty disappointed at first..but I realised that it doesn't exactly matter cos everyone enjoyed themselves and its like being in a comp with people you know...so even if you don;t get in...you will still like wish ur pals good luck and stuffs...
afterall, it is a comp and there will be winners and losers. Also, I feel that prob its a signal to me that I need to improve my singing skills...I have to upgrade myself and learn from others so that I can constantly improve...
well, like what yuneng said...its really a family thing...we will be there for each other during the finals..:)