Didn't have the time to update recently..its all because of work.
I think i've sold half or in fact most of my time to SPH...because I work at night (from 4pm to ....) thats why I'm too tired to update my blog by the time I come home.
I don't usually wake early the next day unless I have important things to attend to. So by the time I'm up, I'll be preparing to eat then get myself to work again. (Yes, this is how boring..) But I am not complaining cause I like what I am doing. But when its gets really stressful on busy days, I'll get pissed off....for a while...and also, I have to sacrifice my nights..so not activities at night too...but again, I'm not complaining...:)
Well, I really wanna thank 2 important people. They are Paul and Elaine. I don;t want to bore you guys about what they do and who they are. Basically, they kinda like my boss at work when I was with the Foreign Desk and now at HOme Desk. And, they are seriously equally nice and good (Hard to find couples like them man)..I'm really thankful to them cos without their help, I wouldn't have done so much...:)
Anyway, I think my life hasn;t been too interesting. This is one of the reasons why I havent been blogging much. The more interesting ones are gatherings with the TXYs and other friends, but then again, there isn't a lot of those gatherings....(the most recently one, being the steamboat with the TXYs..its was the funniest steamboat I ever had!! )
Hmm..just an update of what I've been doing other than working..
I've been learning new songs for the Jul performance...quite a lot to learn and the group hasn't been meeting much cos ESther is going overseas soon and weijian is still in Japan..we can only meet up in Jul..which leaves us only about 2 weeks for practice...
Also, preparing for qiang mai's semi finals which will be on this fri...settled the songs for the duet but yet to think of one for solo....hmm..guess I need to be quick cos I have to submit it on wed.. :)
Looks like that's all that has been going in my life...nothing much and nothing too interesting... :) FOr peepz that I've haven't heard from a long time, and if u happen to be reading my entry...do update my tagboard to let me know how you've been doing...:)