tonight is the last time I'll be blogging in hall....at least for this sem or rather this academic year...
I'll bid goodbye to my room at 2pm tomorrow...and I probably won;t be back for the next 3 months...
I am finally going home after like 1 month?? I haven't been home for the past few weeks...cos it was exams and I din want to break my study cycle..so i chose to stay in hall....I miss my mom..haven't seen her for a long time..
Anyway, I'll be in Year 2 when I come back from holidays...this is like how fast?? I've never felt that time actually passes so quickly...think it went so fast that I couldn't even slow down to look at what is happening around me....
In the past year, many many things happened...I have learnt to appreciate what I have...and cherish what is really important to me...
I felt the importance of family and friends during this period...thanks for being there..thanks for sharing my everything....it wouldn't been possible with you guys...
anyway, guess I had a lot of great memories in my room in KR too...A306...