I've been very busy..yes..so busy that I don;t even have the time to check my mails..let alone updating my blog...
anyway, had a fun day out with br and songyu yesterday!! :) thanks! :)
I"m stressed....lots of stuffs coming up....
1. SPH's wenhua ying...will be on next week from 22nd to 24th already...things not prepared etc..
2. my SPH job...boss dun like me..shifting me to home section...its not a dumping ground but its kinda troublesome cos I have re-learn stuffs and get myself re-familiarise with the environment. they kinda start working later too...which means I'll end later there also..AND..I miss pple from foreign desk..
3. NVAC orientation camp...lots of things not done...and worse..I'm working with a group of people that I don't know well. I have people that i've never seen before in my comm...no sense of belonging..but trying hard to break the barrier...
4. My june is almost packed...but will prob help out zaobao with world book fair and some of the articles for a couple of wednesdays...that leaves me with even lesser time...
5. My ******* in july...some of u know what's gonna happen...well, need to meet up with them for practice.....
6. Hooked on Da chang jin and sunshine heartbeat!! argh!!
HOW??
Anyway, I'll be away at downtown east for WHY next week...will update when I'm back...:)