Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm finally done with my exams!!! yes...I hate those days that I have to miss out every single gatherings of my friends, just because I have something called the exams...it really sucked...sucked when u know people are missing you out...

I so glad that I can finally take a break from all these books, mugging and lessons...I have grown so tired from all of it...every single word that I read seems to be draining my energy off...bit by bit...I came into uni feeling young....now after a year, I'm feeling freaking old...all thanks to the term papers and projects...

This sem, I have 4 terms papers, 3 projects....it was really tough to be handling all of it. I could hardly breathe with all these work stacking on me...many times in the sem, I felt like shit...I feel like crying..especially when things get so complicated this sem..with stuffs happening at home and hall...

BUt I'm glad that the nightmare is finally over...at least its not gonna be bothering me for the next 3 mths..so I can sleep and relax with ease...

I'm looking forward to a hols full of gatherings and meetings with people whom I really cherish ( you know who u are pple!!)..wanna make up for the time lost in the past year for not having to spend enough time with them..it just makes feel really guilty...

I wanna stay home more..trying to cook for my family...esp my mom..and trying to bake perhaps?? got this really nice recipes webby from xinli...thanks gal...

I wanna go muchuan!! I miss monsters...I spent my mondays mugging la..omg!! peeps, i apologise for my absense...but I seriously miss ya all like crazy!!

I wanna just spend time for myself..like lazing under the sun at beaches or maybe go for a sail ( which I haven't done for ages since I grad from JC) or even considering to visit some places that I haven't visited for ages...

lots of plans coming up...and I'll be working also..at SPH...its all abt maximising my time..need to be really thrifty abt it cos I have only 3 months before the next battle starts again...

alrights, I'm feeling a little tired..and guess its time I turn in....just feels great when I have no worries about not being able to finish reading my notes and not being able to wake up for morning papers.....

good night world...you seem more peaceful tonight..( at least to me..)


pen my thoughts on 3:40 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker