anyway, I woke up at 2.30pm today...was like 30 mins late to meet Lu jing and biaogang....haha..I went to ngee ann poly today...supposed to be there and look like a student there..but in fact, I'm there to visit chengyao and the rest...and I'm supposed to go gai gai in the school and look at handsome guys..but I tink they somehow too young for me...
but that's not the point...
the main thing is that I just enjoy meeting up with the pple in TXYs, esp chengyao, br and my group of buddies....be it for lunch, dinner or whatever...nothing beats being with them...meeting them brightens up my day...thanks people..
then went shopping with biaogang and lu jing..then we bought a cake for YIWEI!!! Happy Belated Birthday YIWEI!! so sorry we couldn't celebrate with ya earlier..cos it was exams!! Anyway, the party world manager nearily gave our plans away!! hahaha...but seriously, it was fun today..and the cake chosen by me, lujing and biaogang is super nice!! hahah
went KTV with the rest of the people who joined us 7 plus..hahha..it fun singing today...especially when so many people turned up!! its been a long time since we had such a big group going for KTV...anyway, I'm looking forward to the trip with chengyao, yiwei, fengling and bingrong to a beach resort..location not decided....maybe batam or bintan...haha..anyone else interested? maybe shirmaine, qium or yn wants to come along as well?? will be just a few days...a getaway thing lah...:)
anyway, there is something that I seriously wanna blog about a few days ago...
I'm just totally amazed by KENT RIDGE A BLK's washing machine can do....
one fine day, I threw a few WHITE tshirts in to it with some dark blue FBT shorts (although its dark..but the colour never faded..washed it a lot of times with my white tops but nothing happened) in to it....
1.5 hrs later...I went to collect it....and to my horror...my tshirts became BLUE!!! OMG!! and the worse thing is that my hot pink OP berm's lining turn blue too...it was supposed to be white!!! then I realised that some idiot went to turn the "temperature" knob to 95 DEGREES CELSIUS!! man...just wondering if person using the machine before me is trying to disinfect something...or maybe to boil water?? so atrocious!!! oh..and nothing happened to my FBT shorts..it doesn't look as if the colour faded or something....
THat;s how powerful my blk washing machine can be...
bUT...
I'm not exactly too sad about it..cos the colour wasn't patchy....as in the tshirts became blue but the colour was evenly spread out..cos it looks like blue tshirt with stuffs printed on it....
secondly...the colour was sky blue..so its one of my fav colour..so I dont really mind..
thirdly, they look quite natural..as in, it doesn't look as if it was in its state due to some accidents with the washing machine....
lastly, my brother commented that now I have 3 new tshirts (cos I don't light blue ones before this) and I can match my OP berms with more clothes...and I tot abt after a while..and it seem quite true....
xinli commented that if she needed to dye shirts blue, she will use that machine next time.... :)