Felt that the weekend didn't really come cos I didn't really get to relax...its been mugging, mugging and mugging....
I'm so sick and tired of having to study every other minute during this period of time....you basically just keep ploughing through your notes even though you know that you haven't really done enough...
but I'm just so slack this week lah...as compared to to last week...can't wait for all these to be over...I DEMAND for the HOLIDAYS to come!!!
Argh..I'm so drained and tired..I need replenishment of energy..but who's gonna give me thaat?? By the end of this week, most of my friends will already be hols....or rather, planning what would their hols be like....the only warriors left will prob only me, yunwen and rina... I need the motivation to go on...but I have none now....2 more papers. (1 to be cleared in less than 24 hrs time...while the other will be next week..) HOW??
Just watched 永不言败 again...well, though they don;t really sing well...but I look forward to watch this prog everyweek..think they are going on well...and I admire their spirit...its seriously something that is lacking me..
Anyway, if anyone is interested..this is what has been going on in the study when I'm too bored to do anything....
FISHY FISHY ......
In case you can't read the words, it says:
"MacDonald's New Double Fillet O Fish Have you tried it? Get Yours today While stock lasts.."
NOT that I'm craving for it..but just kinda thought of it..think the fish is quite cute tho...my eyes kinda resemble the fish when I drew it...
I drew 2 others..give one to edwin cos it looked like the C block Fish shirt that he was wearing..but he tot I was too stressed!! ..
ermm..but I am...
Gave another to clement and told him to stop slacking...but well, he wasn't..I was..cos there were no other people for me disturb..so decided to just disturb him...:)
Anyway, got A for my group project for GEK1511..thought that I would end up with a C cos I got even more slacker group mates than me..I ended up doing most of it.....
Today's paper was bad...think everyone dunno how to do also...paper is like 2 hours and people started walking out after 1 hour..by the last 15 mins...only less than half the amount of people who went in were still around...hahah..think Dr Lu is gonna vomit blood when he marks my paper...and maybe even Ben's and Rachel's paper..cos we all had they "we are dead" look...hahah...I seriously wrote rubbish for the stuffs that I couldn;t rem...
Actually, I guess I didnt really prepare hard for today's paper cos I thought it was like 30% so a bit bo chap...I woke up at 10.30am yesterday..nua in my room till 4.30pm before I started taking out my stuffs to study..and dinner took 1.5 hrs...from 6pm with 7.30pm..cos me and lor just talked and talked...studied till 10.30pm..came up to bathe..and went down at 12...studied again till 3.30am before coming to sleep...woke this morning at 7.30.am cos I panicked!! and then studied till 10.30, slept 1 hour..and then went to bathe..paper at 1pm....came back after that, at abt 3 plus..nua again..and slept again 5pm..woke up at 7pm for dinner and watched tv at 8pm..Now, I'm nua-ing...OMG...can you believe tat I have another paper tmr??
Anyway, managed to sleep 8 hours with 3 installments...how interesting...*screwed bio clock*..think i gonna piah through the night today...
alrights, I am feeling very sians now..cos by ending this post means that I have to start moving my butt down to the study room and yah..STUDY!!!!!...HY1101E in less than 24 hours!!! argh..sians....