Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 29, 2006

SLacked the whole day...AGAIN!!

ATe lunch with lu jing at PGP and went to gossip in her room..hahha...and of course, we talked a lot about what we've been through for the past 2 sems...she's going back to shanghai on the 4th..and coming back in aug..man..that's a long time...

anyway, my next week is packed....packed with steamboat sessions, movies, and KTVs..so yup...I'm gonna just spend lots of $$ and mostly importantly..will get fat....argh!

slept at 5am yday..and woke up at 1 plus..I'm dead...my tues paper is on 9am..so I need another major project to turn my clock back...yes, again..its gonna be the 3rd time I am turning my clock back in these 3 weeks...will study through the nite tmr..then will try not to sleep on sunday..so that I can sleep early on sunday nite..

by the way, I managed to watch "The Art of Seduction" yesterday nite.....ITS ON YOUTUBE!!!! omg!!! din know it was posted there by someone....that person cut the entire movie into 3 parts and posted them on YOUTUBE....its took me like 1 .5 hrs plus to finish watching it!!! feeling very happy cos I can save the money up for other movies!!! its 9 bucks ok?? movies these days are not cheap!!

shopping therapy at queensways today din work..man..but I still have daiso!! hehe..so gald that I'm going there tmr!! hope that I can managed to get good stuffs!!

will promise to study hard tomorrow night and on sunday..till my exams are over!! can't wait for tues!!! steamboat session with TXYs!! yay!!


pen my thoughts on 3:07 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker