Man..Just finished watching "Never Say Die" or in chinese its called the 永不言败. For those of you who know about it, I'm sure u prob gonna agree with what I will be saying but as for those who don't, you've just missed out a super entertaining show..
haha..firstly, I think Fang Zhong Hua is good...he's the vocal instructor for the participants of this show...and I think he's quite power. He managed to improve their singing within a week...its like "whoa"...their singing was pretty bad last week when I watched it. Think the person who made the most improvement is the first girl...the one who looks cute..can't rem her name tho....at least she sang in tune this week...
my favourite contestants are Zhen Rong Ming and Liang Yi Qing. Rong Ming is the youngest male contestant...and think he's quite cute...he's also the most decent looking one. His singing is ok...but he is confident on stage..I think confidence is more important that anything else when u are on stage...
Liang Yi qing. Looks cannot make it. Look like the uglified version of Patricia mok...Sings worse than Rong Ming BUT BUT he is super funny!! I'm really quite entertained by his performance....He's quite good with the getting the audience to laugh and think he went all out to do so...
Can't really make a choice out of the 2...anyway, I'm looking forward to their performance next week cos they will be singing with duets with the mediacorp artistes...I guess I'll prob call to vote if they are really gonna impress me....hehe..
*guess yuneng is gonna comment about the show on his blog too...pple who are interested to read more about the contestants perf can refer there...hhaha* :)