I'm quite convinced that it is you cannot find true friends in Uni..I tried...for 2 sems...and I am totially convinced.
a Lot of people are the selfish kind. They want you to be there for them when they need you..but when you need their help, they just simply disappeared.
Most of them only care about themselves...like going on and on something that they are not happy about..but when you try talking to them about your problems..they said: "huh, really ah?" and then they switch the topic to something about them again.
Sometimes, you may treat them like friends, but they treat you like shit...its not so much about being treated like shit that makes you feel shitty..but its the feeling of hurt, disappointment and lost..
true friends are seriously hard to come by..but I'm glad that i've found some of them...you know who you..just wanna say thanks for being there for me...
*2 papers down, 4 more to go, 10 days to freedom..* :)