Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 03, 2006

i am two weeks from exams..OMG...and I am still watching TV..argh!! luckily that 9pm show on channel 8 and campus superstar have ended. If not, I'll be in deep trouble...luckily, I've not watched da chang jin...(lor calls it big intestines...and I found it really amusing when I 1st heard it...)..if not, I'll prob be in deeper trouble??

I did zero work over the weekend..but I was like damn pissed cos my intro to computing project mates are just irresponsible...Just becos they've S/U the module..so they totally dun give a damn about the module..oh man..I had a hard time trying to edit their essay and I'm really disappointed with their attitude...anyway, I slept for 4 hrs that day..cos it took me 4 hours to edit and save that piece of rubbish..(I din S/U it so I am not prepared to get a C for it...)..I had to wake up earlier the next day cos I had to teach tuition....

I went singing KTV with BR and Shirmaine yest and had a fun time with them...tho I kinda reach late but it was still fruitful....but then again...I sounded really terrible with only 4 hours of sleep the day before...plus I drank this hot lemon juice (supposed to hot honey lemon..but I couldnt taste the lemon) which kinda trauma-ed my vocals cords at 11am..

Went on window shopping cos i've decided that I shall stop spending without thinking cos I am not earning like crazy now..and I wanna save up for my beijing in july...plus lots of m'sia trips with my aunts and cousins this coming hols...yay! :)

oh...I attended BBQ at weizheng's house at nite along with all the ruiying peeps..including the newbies and some old pple like uncle and jing...hahs...the food was OK but zhang cheng yao...pls make sure u teach ur kids how to cook!!! omg..I ate a piece of half-cooked CHICKEN FILLET....not CHICKEN WING ...man...its not hard to cook fillet rite???

anyway, watched finals of campus superstar after eating....was upstairs with the older pple like me, jing, yuneng and huifoon..and this newbie, called tangjie, joined us after a while...and oh man..she is really horrible!!! she can love renfred for all I care...go marry him, be his slave if she wants...but WE ARE JUST NOT INTERESTED....but she keeps bugging us with how good and suave he is and blah blah blah..for at least an hour!! all of us are just extremely pissed with her...even her senior BR, can't stand her...anyway, I pity jing yest cos tangjie keep "hugging" her when she get excited..

Anyway, yuneng was seriously angry and pissed..it was the first time I hear him asking someone to shut up...haha...guess I almost did the same thing to her too....but he managed to say before I could say anything...haha...at last, we were so happy when renfred did not get in and she left to join the rest to BBQ...haha...guess we were quite evil..but I havent seen someone like her...so rude...cos she just breaks into our conversation as and when she wants...she ought to be taught some manners....zhang cheng yao...pls do something.....cos she's ur member....

I came back this morning after going to mandai to "sao mu"....since its "qing ming" jie..and well, guess everyone is feeling much better after like a month..but it still feels somehow weird cos we can't believe that she's gone....I've been missing her a lot tho....

oh well, time to study...:)


pen my thoughts on 9:13 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker