I am now happily blogging in my GE2215 lecture class..lecture's boring....and the lecture can't speak good english to save his life...he pronounces "functions' as "fuc-tions"..and "fever" and "ferver"..this is like how bad can? and to think I've survived his language for the past few months..I think I'll salute myself to that...hahah..but generally, he's still a nice person..just nitpicking on his lang..
exams in one weeks' time and I guess I am in deep trouble..cos I have most of my stuffs untouched! yes, untouched at this point of time...yunwen and me and are gonna be official residents of the kent ridge hall study room from today onwards..
we have to MUG MUG MUG MUG...argh!! so dead!!! anyway, I've enjoyed my weekends at home..so it time to do work...its gonna be over soon..so everyone, hang in there..it'll be over soon..* guess I'll be caffeine-ated soon again*...
oh just realised that my baby nephew has a bloggie!! he's like 2 yrs old?? its like how cool can?? shall link up with his blog later.....haha.....visit http://www.aaron081004.blogspot.com!! haahaah...there are lots of pics of him on his blog....so u wanna see cute pics..do take a peek there!!
Ge2306 tutorial coming up...watching video..hope that it will be interesting...:)