Finished the module that irritates me the most..HY1101E..thought I would go in and start crying that type....
Anyway, it wasn't that bad..seriously..at least I knew what to write...well, actually I studied super hard for that module too..cos I just keep reading and reading the notes these few days...*even though I said I was slack..* ya..I really am...cos I din do anything much other than reading the notes....and when I was slacking....I thought...thought about the links between the historical events that occured and their relationship with one another...so finally, I guess I managed to kinda know what's happening...
I am 4 days away from my next paper..which also happens to be last paper...I like that module...cos Prof Teo never fails to set me thinking each time I step out of class...she's a super nice lady...and its the only module out of the many that I took so far that I bothered to go see her for consultation...
But then again...I believe that this will be the HARDEST module to score..at least for me....cos I know that she's gonna super pick me on little details....and she has high expectations of her students, especially we are geog majors...
Anyway, I will start studying for this module on sat nite!! will be meeting up with bingrong and dianjun to study!! hahah...
going for shopping therapy at queenways tmr and daiso on saturday!! yay!!
was at holland v just now to take a break from all these studying...since I can afford some time to...and I would recommand TCC's Milkshake to everyone!! its a bit ex tho, for that little cup of milkshake...cost like $6.90..but seriously..its good stuff..
made some comments when I was walking out with zhihao to the bus stop to take bus 200...
me: the air outside nus feels different... zhihao: like how different?? me: eh..feels free eh..like freedom kinda free? trap in sch and hall all day long.. zhihao: is it? think the air feels more polluted....
argh!!!!
was viewing pple's profile in friendster...realised that I missed out a lot stuffs happening to my sec sch mates...hmm...lots of changes taking place..cos I guess most of them went poly and they still managed to keep in contact cos they can like meet up for lunch and stuffs...and I went JC...so hardly see them...sighs...gonna spend my next 3 mths meeting up with them....
All my secondary classmates are at/going to NTU..argh..why am I the only weird one here??