EA1101: Ungraded module, its either pass or fail...should pass cos done my daily work..and exams' not too hard...
Sw1101E: Social work...had a lot of hope on this..but seems that it din turn as easily as I thought. MCQs were killer....asked a lof details on the Singapore Juvenile court system and stuffs related to protection of women under law...No time to double check answers cos the essay took up most of my time...didn't finish the last question of the essay too...Expecting a B but hopefully will get a B+
GEK1511: 60 MCQs..Questions were alright..managable, except for a few harder ones...but I guess perhaps some other people might not know the answers to it too...NOt sure what I'll get..but hopefully nothing less than an A-.
3 more coming...
GE2215: Wednesday afternoon...my labs took up like 45% of it..got As and A- for all of them....and project takes another 25%..which I got an A-...final exam: 30%..think I'm prob gonna do quite badly for it..cos there are like 1 million and one terms to rem for it...all computer-related stuffs..argh..... hope for an A or A-
HY1101E: Thursday evening. one module that I think will pull my CAP down by alot...and I mean, really a lot..cos I did quite badly for both mid terms and essay..54/100 for mid terms and C+ for essay..shit man......History is just not my cup of tea..thats why I did geography after sec 2.....Won't really choose to do it if I had a choice...erm..just hoping that I can get a C and above for it...sians..
GE2206: Next TUes morning. Not bad for project and alright for individual essay...but this lecturer is one who picks u on ur little details...so, hard to estimate....anyway, I'm just gonna put in my best and hope for a B or B+ for it..")
Then it'll be hols...:) 3 months worth of hols...I'll be a happy girl for the next 3 months...enjoying without worries~~:)
My freedom starts in 8 days...
P.S Lin Jun Jie's Concert on 24 June aT SIngapore Indoor Stadium...aRGH!! will ask wan ting If I can cover the report on his concert...TXYs..dun fight with me for this lobang ah!! I book it liao...