Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 27, 2006

Was watching some TV programmes just now and kinda realised that I feel like blogging...

first of all...wanna thank yuneng....thanks for letting me be in ur film..along with superhosts people like yun ying and cuifang..haha....and seriously, I think the film was not bad and the story rocks! :)

well, more serious stuffs...I'm starting to feel a barrier towards people these days...sometimes, I find it hard to express my feelings and it just seems that I am unable to express myself in front of some people....

Some times, I feel depressed...school work has been piling up and exams are just around the corner...most of the time, I feel stupid in school..I study harder than some people but my grades are just way below them...its makes me wonder why I am here...and seriously speaking, my life isn't any happier since I got to NUS...

I really wonder why am I doing all these shit to get myself a piece of paper....

was browsing through some websites..

was at Hark Music's website (that was where I took my keyboard lessons and got inspired by my ex-keyboard teacher) ....and saw the programmes for their cafe..

felt taking part in their weekly contest..since people like Eugene and yuneng have been taking part in it....it sounds kinda fun and think it will be good chance for me to do things i like...

gonna chio people to take part with me...more fun eh...


pen my thoughts on 10:35 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker