Just finished like 2 essays this week..phew..I've finally like got rid of them..its kinda irritating...I have one more to do..and I can start concentrating on my groups projects..cos they gonna be due later this week...
Anyway..just finished attended SPH's orientation camp for the 21st batch of student journalist..hm...whatever I saw was totally unexpected...I have nothing against this batch of people who organised the camp..but I just thought that they could have just paid more attention to somethings here and there.. and personally, I felt that it kinda went out of control, some parts of the prog ought to deserve more respect from people.....a good comparison would be to look at how different is the structure of the prog last year and this year...Anyway, this is just my personal two cents worth of comments....if any of the comm members are reading this, you can just take it as a feedback from a third party's point of view..... and if any of you wanna know about what I meant, feel free to let me know...
Anyway, I went off with Yuneng and Tingjie after the event...well, we happily boarded bus 59 at Braddell...and I seriously wanna get home cos I want to spend more time at home and I am really tired....
Guess what happened?? the bus uncle took the wrong route..he was to supposed to exit at Eunos from PIE but he ended up exiting at Bedok...and he took us round and round bedok....wasted time..and I had to take another bus back home!! waste money....SBS should just consider giving their drivers more training and time for familiarisation before putting them on the roads.....