its mad..
I bet its probably the longest time that I've not logged into MSN since I came to hall...
This has been a crazy sem for me since it started...having to juggle 6 modules, 2 sports and 3 comm is totally mad...
I think I'm dead...cos readings are way behind and I have 4 term papers consisting of 2000 plus plus words and 3 projects coming up...oh man...they will all be due next month..yes, next month...oh, and 1 at the end of the month, which is like 2 weeks away...
I'm just gonna see how I'm gonna like die from exhaustion and work..argh...
well...thank god that IHG is finally over on wednesday and TGIO on thurs...*phew* oh..wanna congras the girls in my blk for clinching the gold medal for IHG..well done hailin, jinxy and yunwen...:)
friends, pls don't ask me to go out..cos I dun have time~~~...its 1 month plus since school started and exams are in 2 months time!! I'm seriously gonna be dead....20th apr marks the start of my exams for this sem...*faints*
I shall be mugger from next week onwards...i got stacks for readings to do...omg..argh..
dear reading room, here I come...