I'm kinda playing some game with my muchuan friends...so I'm like supposed to list out 8 "points" that I'm looking at when choosing my boyfriend...erm...
1. he has to be a guy!! I'm straight ya?? 2. Perhaps tanned and some outdoor sports lover??? 3. its alright if he's not too handsome or what..looks are secondary...but of course, I wouldn't mind if he's cute and handsome yeah..but then again, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... 4. doesnt have to be very rich...I don't need a tai tai life....there are many things which money cannot buy... 5. needs to love me lots and understand me well...but I need freedom...hate to be tied down all day.. 6. Being able to share what I like/appreciate is important...I like chinese pop songs/music..so he can't be a very "ang moh" person... 7. Guess I'm really attracted to guys who can play guitar or keyboard well..hehe..*influence from muchuan..* but this will be plus point if he can do so... 8. last but not least, he has be to a family orientated person..cos I foresee that I'll be one in the future..and being able to look after both mine and his parents are important...
alrights...people who will continue this are Bingrong, Chengyao, Yaoxian, Billy, dianjun..erm..cant think of more....cheers! :)