spent a very wonderful weekend with the sph and muchuan people...I seriously enjoyed myself at the chalet..:)
oh well, I think its fun tho we din had a lot of activities going on...I guess the most important thing is the company and i love them lots!! :) muacks!! haha...
anyway, happy birthday songyu!!! tho its early..but I just wanna say happy 21st!! u've finally grew up!! haha...well, u can finally go buy urself a R.A movie ticket!! hahas..Hope that you've enjoyed the 2 nights at the chalet too..hahas..
other than being at songyu's chalet..I've attended the finals of a song-writing competition held by KE VII...its known as xin qing rong ji..perhaps people who are more into chinese music would know that this better...
I felt great after the whole thing...well, maybe I should say inspired..they were really good... and I love their music...something that is so original and so close to their hearts..and yn, kudos to ur lyrics..i really like it..:)