I feel tired all the time....nua-ing around at home while mom is busily trying to spring clean the house...well, was helping her to do some cleaning a few days ago untill I kinda lost the battle to the flu virus....
School starts on monday...yea...finally get something..maybe I'll recover faster when my mind is working...cos I don't remember falling sick in hall last sem.....
Modules that I am taking next sem....
EA1101 : English for Academic Purpose. ( cos I din do well enough to get myself out of it in QET)
GE2206: Population Analysis in Geography (core module)
GE2215: Introduction to GIS (core module)
GEK1511: Introduction to Computing ( wanted to fulfil my sci gem)
SW1101E: Introduction to Social Work (cos I need to fulfil my exposure mods and this has a good timing..)
My exams are gonna start on 20th April will end on 2nd May..(so dun disturb from 6th april onwards...thanks...) haha..
after all these typings, I'm still feeling sick...argh..shall go take a nap..