anyway, it seems that the xmas this year isn't such an exciting one for me. I din realised that xmas was around the corner. No xmas presents and parties..
tho it feels different from previous years, but I don't feel sad..hmm..no idea why..just wanna say sorry to those who've wished me merry xmas and I din kinda reply or wished back...just not in the mood to do so....
tho I din attend any xmas parties but I still enjoyed myself on xmas eve..thanks to all the great people in sph, esp chengyao, aileen, qingxiang, bingrong, huanlin and many more..thanks pple! we've had an enjoyable and fun day at sentosa with Coby the dog and some other interesting characters..like Mr. Tan Gek Leng and Wei Lai...hahaa....
Also, we've spent the rest of the night with some of the rest at dian jun's house in clementi...we had FUN walking and singing the middle of the night to prata shop at fongseng..haha...and I drank a bit with dian jun...about 3 bottles...haha..and I am SERIOUSLY NOT drunk yesterday lah...just a bit giddy..and I still know what I was talking yest...hahas...
I reached home this morning, watch DVDs till 2pm before I concuss till like 7pm?? woke for pizzas...hahas...and slack till now...I like that way I spent my xmas this yr tho even without parties and present....guess I'm just tired of being part of the crowd squeezing down orchard road for dunno what reason...
well, the only thing that I regretted not doing this xmas is that I din get spend my xmas for the muchuan pple...they had a party at muchuan yest and went for steamboat at beach road after that...hmm..its just a pity that I wasn't with them...promise I'll spend my new year with this people...I got to know jianhua and the rest last yr at the countdown party...and I'll be there this year with them...