Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 22, 2005

guess there are like 1 million things that I wanna blog about...perhaps I'm just too lazy to blog about it individually....

Firstly, I just wanna say that I really enjoy the 5th xin ma camp...thanks to all 27 of you....without you guys as my comm members to support me, everything wouldn't have been possible...I looked at the way you work and I seriously feel that I've learnt many new things...thanks a lot!!! ALso, to all campers, thanks for playing hard, thanks for regconising the effort that my comm people have put in....

just realised that I've been really busy this hols...trainings are killing me cos they seemed to drain my energy and push me to the max....erhm...Just had some 4 hr of vball training today....and my muscles hurt like mad....argh....also, I'm like working at SPH now....so this takes up the rest of the time that I have to "zuo bo"...sigh...oh well, glad that at least I am earning some extra bucks instead of spending them....

anyway, was with Meilian yest evening....hm...brought her to NUS cos she had to go settle some stuffs...then we went for dinner (or was it supper?) and crossed over this stretch of road in Kovan 3 times ...erm...we look a bit silly but well, I still get to eat the nice tim sum...haha...anyway, we talked about lots of stuffs yesterday...and I really enjoyed it....

one of the main thing that we talked about is the shifting of the muchuan....guess everyone is equally affected by the fact the new place has lost it meaning for all of us....I first got to know their group of singers at around this time last year...and over this 1 year, great friendships kinda built up and stuffs...well, I guess the only reason that keeps me going back to muchuan is no longer the place, but the people...

well, shall not post about the rest of the stuffs that we talked about...its something between the 2 of us....and since the year is coming to an end, I shall post about the things that I wanna remember in 2005 somewhere next week...so stay tuned...:)


pen my thoughts on 1:01 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker