Exam results are out today....well, time really passes quickly when u are in uni....hmm..a few months ago, I started my first day of school in NUS and a few months later, I am looking the fruits of my labour...
Anyway, I tot I could resist the temptation of checking it till Christmas is over...but I couldn't..I woke up at 11.30am this morning and the first thing I did was to sit in front of my comp...well, i tot for a few minutes before turning it on but I still did anyway...I have a feeling that it probably won't turn out good...and it really din....
Actually it wasn't really that bad....it was just below my own expectations... Somehow or rather, I knew that some module was gonna pull my cap down..and it really did...
For the rest of the day, I hate it when people ask about my grades..especially those who are not truly concerned...but after a while, I realised that being unhappy/upset/angry will not change the fact...the most important thing is that I've learnt from my mistakes...and will strive to do better next sem...