Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 09, 2005

sigh...

I am blogging again...but den, I guess I just needed to an avenue to share my thoughts....

*listening to Dishwalla's Angels and Devils*

Simply hooked on to that song..its just pretty!! Anyway, just managed to get hold of Jay's new album..hehe..like the song "feng" in it....just provokes me to go into deep thoughts...

I've studying pretty hard these days..its official 10 more days before the start of the struggle to my freedom...well, I'm not exactly looking forward to it though I know that it will be another couple days before I throw my books aside...but I realised that trainings will start soon before the end of exams and I have hell lot of stuffs to get myself busy with during the hols....

I seriously think that I have a screwed up biological clock in me and that needs to be fix as soon as possible.....I am sleeping at what 4am everyday?? and waking up at 8 for breakfast (thanks for lor..). AS I type my blog now, I can feel the cells in me are struggling to keep my body working...I figured out that the most "shiong" about exams is not the studying part..but rather trying to overcome ur physical tiredness with the help of ur mental strength.

I guess I am not as tired physically even when I have to put myself through 3 trainings per week for volleyball (the briuse is still there, and got worse from training yest...) and 4 trainings a week for swimming..its perhaps not the best thing to do at this point of time..but I somehow figure out that the sports training somehow helped me a lot during the this period of time...helps me learn to concentrate and focus better....like I guess, its just trains up my stamina..and since I have so many things on hand, I am learning to better manage my time..

I probably take a short nap later...last lecture for the sem at 2pm, general bio....after that, I'm gonna chiong all the way till my exams starts...

not sure when will be my next entry..but will make a short one here and there......

and before anyone starts commenting, I'll try to get my biological clock back in place by next week....


pen my thoughts on 9:34 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker