I was at new muchuan with leonard and gang yesterday and I was really disappointed with the new place...when I stepped into the place, I felt an immediate sense of loss...something is seriously missing in that place...
The new place is much smaller, and the stage is obviously smaller too....I felt that I lost the "want" to be that stage...it wasn't like the old muchuan where all of us work hard in order to get ourselves a position on the stage....
Leonard said that it was like being out of love.....I say that its a loss of identity, loss of a place where people with great interest in music come together.
The new place can no longer give me the sense of belonging that I used to get when I was in the old place.....and what really sadden me is that the new owner of the old muchuan turn that place into a uncle pub....and I was like........................................
The same old place is gone and it will never be the same again.....