I seriously wonder I log in to blog so much these days...and its the start of reading WEEK tmr...(its means study week..)
I guess I'm prob more free these days cos of the break from project meetings, muchuan (yes, muchuan...I'm finally getting a break from there...unbelievable? I can't believe either..) and some other rubbish stuffs....
My day works in a way where I wake up..study for one bloody entire day at library, come back hall eat dinner and take a break (that's when I get access to my comp, cos I refuse to on it before that) till about 10 plus then study again...I'm hate studying..it just sucks, especially before exams...but do I have a choice???
As I mentioned to pple and I think in my previous posts, I have a screwed-up biological clock....super screwed...I have been sleeping later and later...or rather earlier and earlier and waking up....erm..dunno if u call that late or early....anyway, my sleep time migrated from 2.30 to 3.30 to 4am (a few days ago) and yesterday, 5am.....its either I sleep very little, like 4 hrs?? or I concuss for 7 or 8 hrs...pretty screwed huh?? looks like I've got to try to rectify this irritating problem this weekend...before it gets worse......first paper 19 nov...(shit..)
today I was at the dinning hall..Eugene (my blk senior) commented: "eh, u look different from the photo." well, that photo was from my matric card....was taken in JUne this yr before I left for china....I asked him how different I look...he was like erm....ur face look sharper now....more rounder in the past....See what the power of NUS?? think I slimed down 8kg after JC and 4kg before I came in...so I've got no idea whats my weight cos I dun have a weighing machine here...
I realised that my skin complexion is turning bad these days...should be due to the lack of sleep..and sleeping hr are too odd for it to rejuvenate....think I seriously need to go home...cos that's when I will sleep a bit earlier..want my skin to rejuvenate....
gonna help the bllk pple cook for blk supper tonight....