I dun feel a single bit of tiredness...how am I ever gonna turn my bloody biological clock back? I'm so gonna be dead....I've done relatively little work today...:(
Anyway, I log in to just announce a few things...
Went to watch "the Exorcism of Emily ROse" yest nite with my hall mates....damn scary..totally freak me out....I guess meilian will prob like the show!!! (dun really wanna talk abt it...but it freak all 10 of us out like mad!!)
WAs out with mommy for dinner at suntec and also to top up my groceries...hmm....when I was at the bus stop, I got this phone call from ah du and he said that HE IS WITH LIN JUN JIE AT A WEDDING DINNER!!! I was like "WHAT".. man, he was at Ritz carlton hotel and he was sitting NEXT TO HIM!!!!
well, I managed to remain calm and din act like mad women at the bus stop...