Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm still like super busy....

well, I can't remember what I have been doing..perhaps its just to much to be mentioned....

Anyway, I'm soooooooo glad that I have finished like 2 of my projects and 1 presentation last week...it was a mad rush for me for the past couple of weeks...din even have time to go down to muchuan....*feeling guilty*

Anway, happy birthday leonard!! Happy 21st!!! Hope tht you like that surprise that I gave you on wed..hehe...and I went through a lot to give you that kind of surprise ok? sacrifice 3 hrs of my sleeping time, had a hard time hiding under xiaoting's bed...argh!!

hhaha..but yup yup, u better like it!! hehe

oh...I'm 1 month away from my first official exam in Uni...I'm feeling pretty scared and nervous..cos not sure if I can make to my own target....my first econs is bloody disappointing..got only 30/40...was expecting full marks tho....anyway, its still an A...but then....sighs...

oh...before I forget, happy birthday chengyao!! hope that you like the present from us and I bet u really enjoyed urself by singing ur hearts out today at Kbox yeah? Just wanna let u know that dont be too affected by ur prelims cos they are not gonna be included in ur O levels...just keep in mind that what u have ahead is more important...so do pull up ur socks for the final rush and jiayou!! I'm sure u will do well!! *same for jiahao yeah??**

Just realised that its gonna be my turn to stop lesson at muchuan soon cos I wanna like really concentrate on my studies and do well in NUS exams..cos I'm seriously facing lots of competition from pple all over the world...its not so much of whether me losing to others but more of me not wanting to disappoint myself..cos I took so much effort to come here..and I dun wanna just grad with a normal degree...

alrights..enough of serious stuffs..shall end here....:)

P.S for those who finished their exams, do enjoy ur hols!! mines coming in 1 mth time!!!! yippy!!!


pen my thoughts on 1:22 AM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker