Just realised that I have a really a lazy blogger...or rather...I would say that I have 1 million and 1 things to do now.....and I spend the rest of my time muging in school...(so no life..) I know, but that's part and parcel of an uni education.
Anyway, just wanna have quick update on what happened last weekend....I wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone who did even the minimal just to celebrate my bdae with me...
firstly, it would be the most important group of friends in my life...the muchuan-cum-sph friends...thanks all....I appreciate every effort that you guys have put in to make my day...a very special thanks to shimei who took so much effort and energy to plan for my bdae even she is like busy at work and with her other stuffs..
We met at orchard mrt for dinner at the kopitiam outside youth park...hmm..it was like a big group of us...close to 17 or 18 of us there....but anyway, we had a simple dinner..and went to hang around in orchard cine and basically we just shopped around....till about 10...
SOme people went off from there and the rest of us started heading to west coast park...haha...it was like damn fun lah..on bus lah...leonard was like, come, lets talk about our dang...haha...and we went to talk about our muchuan@NUS plan..and xiaoting shall be the boss....bingrong shall just be our waiter..and invite shimei to be our designer....haha..we even talked about holding auditions for pple...haha....so lame...but anyway, it was seriously quite fun...
We went to meet songyu, who is already at the mac at west coast and we basically just slacked around till ah du and jianhua came...they couldnt make it on time to celebrate on the dot but anyway, we managed to find a nice place to sing bdae song and cut cake...hehe..jianhua brought his guitar...feels like celebrating bdae in muchuan..cos got his guitar mah...hhaa...
oh..I was like "zhen4" by shimei and the rest lah..she confiscated my presents and made me find stars which she had hidden in the park in order for me earn my presents back...but anyway, I think thats really innovative and fun...enjoyed myself a lot...
Hmm...we played zhong ji mi ma after that...hehe..it seems that jianhua and welly quite suay that nite..they keep "guessing" the correct number...and then end up doing like lots of forfeit...and I think the most unforgettable one is that singing to the tree one and the one that welly had to play with frogs...poor tree and frog....heheh....I bet both of them are badly traumatised..
I guess one of the best part of it is that I get to play at the playground..hehe..esp the flying fox...heheh..damn fun...its just a pity that the rest of the gang are not there to share the fun....anyway, I realised that bingrong and welly are quite "chor lor"...I got so much bruises on my hands and legs..thanks to the "strength" that they asserted...ahahaa...
other than playing with the flying fox, we went around playing parts of the play ground...hehe...trying the rest of the obstacles course...
Hmm..at about 6 plus, we went mac for breakfast...or rather shimei was the only one cos we ate before that (at about 3 plus)....then went home after the breakfast....
I woke up that afternoon for swimming finals for hall....
Hmm..anyway, just wanna say a big thank you to those who bother to went around looking for presents to buy for me, I know its kinda hard to buy stuffs for me....anyway, thanks for the effort...I cherish and love all the present I have received....but perhaps the most treasured present tht I have received this year would be the starfish necklace because it has got more than what it actually means....some of u may know why....and the most exotic present that I have received is the SUN BLOCK from dear chengyao and jiahao...oh man...when will I get to use it? I'll prob use it if I feel I'm too tanned one day..hahaa....oh and the most touching present was from ah du...he dedicated a song for me 5 sept during his dang..hehe..it was corrine may's new song "happy birthday song"..quite meaning though....
yup, I guess last but not least, I wanna thank my angels in A block at Kent ridge hall...thanks for making my bdae so unforgettable..never forget how u guys climbed into my room just to wait for me to come back and waited for long hours just to give me a surprise...thanks guys...and I'll always treasure that candles that you guys gave...they are simply too wonderful and how we screwed the "ah-ne" resident fellow from C-blk..hahaha....thanks a lot...
Hmm...I love u guys all....a million and one thanks for everything.....