Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7501566?origin\x3dhttp://intoxicatingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 16, 2005

Hmm...I seriously wanted to update my blog a few days ago...wanted to write some stuffs in chinese but I couldnt get that Windows XP's chinese thing out though I have the prog....was quite pissed actually....anyway, it doesnt matter..

Hmm....I have been seriously busy for the past few days...and I mean really busy..my mind hasnt really stop working since monday..I din leave school till thurs...oh man...my brain almost burst for that few days...

I'm like facing lots of deadlines....and lots of ya...project stuffs..term papers are almost gonna due at the same time for all my 3 projects....they are NOT supposed to be less that 5000 words...my god, and I havent started working on it at all!! Please kill me man...I prob die sooner anyway....

And readings are seriously pilling up..cant find my papers now..and whats the problem with all the professors...cant they just get themselves more life by writing simpler stuffs...can;t they just use more simple sentence structure?? why must they like "hao lian" with chim chim ang mo and make pple like us suffer when doing their readings..argh....

ok, enough of dramatic grumbles...

well, tho I've been busy for these few days...but I'v thought thru a lot...hmm...i think time is really an important factor in a lot of things that you do...perhaps one might not have realised it...but I feel tht it is time that creates a lot miracles and stuffs....hmm...not sure if i sounded chim..but ya...

I guess I'm starting to forget the days that I used to have with him...I will no longer miss things that are related to him....neither will i miss his phonecalls..tho we still talk on the phone once in a while..somethings in life are just not meant to be...but I'm still glad that we are good friends...

No matter what happens in the future, I just hope that from the minute that both of us choose to let go, none of us will regret in the days to come...


pen my thoughts on 12:38 PM


me, myself :)

Christel
Nass//Mjc//NUS//Kr
4 September

scream, shout, whine



great pple..

family
baby aaron

kr hall / nus
alphonsus
charlotte
hailin
ian
jingxian
kelvyn
kheng guan
liwei
prabs
rayner
shanny
sherene
the sexy cow
waterboi
xinli
yanjie
yunwen
zhihao

mjc
eh2oh3
elroy
jon
joy
tya
zahidah

muchuan
ah du
esther
linlin
phoebee
the ark
yiquan the funny man

sph correspondents
aileen
biaogang
billy
bingrong
ceciliaa
chengyao
cynthia
danqing
dianjun
gaoyuan
lu jing
hansen
irene
qingxiang
shirmaine
xiaoying
xiuhui
yaoxian
yiwei & fengling
yuneng

credits + links
blogger
blogskins
booty loot
friendster
hello
photobucket
tagboard
yahoo

adopt your own virtual pet!


eXTReMe Tracker